8/28/2004

They're going down!

They should rename their school to A Dilbert University. You know what school I'm referring to. I only had four and something hours of sleep, thus making me crankier than the usual.

I just did this as my duty as a groupmate for our Editorial Management project. Since my groupmates have class, they asked if it would be all right for me to interview coach Luigi Trillo. I dutifully went to A-damn-son despite my lack of sleep ( I stayed up to see the USA men's basketball team get humiliated by Manu Ginobilli and Argentina).

Not in the mood to assert myself, I obediently hung out near the guard's post in the gate as I wait for the Falcons finish their practice. Good thing I brought a book with me and started whiling my time away for three chapters or so.

After thirty minutes, a car passed in front of me, and the guard approached me and said that Trillo just left driving the car that just passed. Thanks for ruining an already haggard day.

Chalk up one more reason not to enroll in that 'art school'.

-----

Emilio Aguinaldo College-Manila was a little more accomodating, but a really bad host... of the Universities and Colleges Athletic Association. They don't even keep scores of the games held there!

Sucks to be them...

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?