4/02/2005

Recalling the past...

Here I am trying to recall what I just put in...

It had to come from a Grace. And don't ask. Most likely you wouldn't know who she is. Clue: She's a Benildean who transferred from UST.

We were supposed to have a discussion with her floundering love life when talk shifted to my academic status and my plans in the near future. She has a point, actually.

I mean, here she is having family problems worse than mine, struggling and striving with school. While here I am, mathematically just a year away from graduation, trying to look for work (aka, more trouble, according to her), trying to justify that at going 23, I should be fending for myself.

And what have I done so far? A so-so interview in Diamond Hotel, three missed examinations in Accenture, and a missed interview for a some Medical Representative work in some multinational company located in Makati. Obviously, DLSU-D's Career Placement Office is working double time to spam out our landline number. Going back, not really the "ideal" job hunter.

As I'm just less than week from leaving for Zamboanga to cover the PRISAA-Nationals, obviously I missed the chance to enroll for summer classes. Considering the busy summer schedule HF has, I don't think I want to take the chance of missing a lot in attendance even if professors are usually more lax during these two months of academic ordeal.

Oh well... I hope I made sense.


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?