7/26/2005

I would probably spend my first paycheck...

- Looting Music One or Tower Records completing my Oasis and Eraserheads discography.
- Malling in Glorietta.
- Starting my original DVD collection. Tops on the list are: Loser, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, and Hero.
- Buying DVD episodes of Friends on Ebay.
- Purchasing pirated PC games that I’ve been dying to play. Sid Meier’s Civilization I, II, and III are tops on the list.
- Watching a movie in the cinema per week.
- Donating a thousand bucks to charity.
- Giving whatever’s left to my mom.

On the second month…

- Purchase original DVDs of The House of Flying Daggers, Superman I, II, and III, and Great White Hype.
- Start and complete my Green Day discography.
- Find a way to acquire the whole Larry Laffer series.
- Donate a thousand bucks to charity.
- Give the rest to my mom.

On the third month…

- Update my wardrobe.
- Buy DVDs of The Yeltsin Project, The Truman Show, and Keka.
- Complete my Keane and Coldplay discography.
- Complete The Sims.
- Donate a thousand bucks to charity.
- Give what’s left to my mom.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?