8/05/2005

Mga tao nga naman...

Here's the beef. Someone encountered this. And started sending me this:

grrr: ang baduy ni nito magsulat: King Tamaraw Arwind Santos-the La Sallian fan crasher-was back in business.

Now, I could finally say I have fans. But I'm not happy with the development.

Listen carefully and listen well. I haven't been writing for uaapgames.com since last year's basketball season. Check out the archives in the writers' pool link, will you.

Besides, read the friggin' byline. Did you check my identity and the identity of the writer before you accuse me of such? Magpasalamat ka nasa internet ka, kundi, pagna-track kita, lawsuit makukuha mo sa akin.

Here's a tip, pare. Kilalanin mo muna kung sino binabangga mo. Baka sa huli, ikaw ang magmukhang tanga. OK? Ayos?

Google is not meant to be used by dumb people. Pati akong nanahimik, nadadamay. Sheesh!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?