9/02/2005

Something I got from Kuya A... edited for the fourth time!

Check his thing out.

Seven things that scare you:
1. spiders - although not clinically an arachnophobic yet
2. flying cockroaches - had a recent episode of being attacked by 40 in a span of two hours
3. The Archers losing to the Blue Eagles in a UAAP men's basketball game.
4. The DLSU-D sports program scrapped
5. failure
6. regret
7. firecrackers on New Year's Eve

Seven things you like the most:
1. Civilization III
2. shawarma
3. Ed
4. Eraserheads
5. Oasis
6. Coldplay
7. Indiana Pacers

Seven important things in your room:
1. Kompyuter koh!
2. the gigantic inflatable Mentos pack
3. my TLS and HF archives
4. my CD dsicography
5. songhits
6. UAAP memorabilia and other stuff not worth throwing away
7. shirts I won in contests/uniforms I acquired from playing football

Seven random facts about you:
1. I could ingest balut, sisig, and giniling any time of the day. Not good for the heart, I admit.
2. I am a walking contradiction. Discussed in detail in my
Friendster profile.
3. I kept a sports coverage article I wrote back in grade six depicting a game I played in a handheld football uh... game. Complete with stats and highlights.
4. I have poetry I would try to convert to songs once I am in a full-fledged band.
5. I maybe a rocker, but I listen to electronica, new wave, classical music, and the Spice Girls.
6. I like my RPG played with dice not in the computer.
7. I used to have a Magic: The Gathering deck that got lost along with my jacket in Gokongwei Hall in DLSU-CCS.

Seven things you plan to do before you die:
1. Watch the London Olympics, by hook or by crook.
2. While I'm at it, watch a Manchestere United game in Old Trafford.
3. Fund the DLSU-D sports program.
4. Make a fictional film about Bata Reyes and Django Bustamante, and the rivalry between DLSU and ADMU.
5. Publish a sports magazine.
6. Tour the whole world with my bandmates.
7. Spend a month in my bachelor pad and isolate myself to the world except for cable tv and DSL internet.

Seven things you can do:
1. I could write a mean sports article in 30 minutes flat.
2. Ever since I had these encounter with 40 cockroaches, I found a way to swat flying bugs in midair.
3. I can find a way to watch an ADMU-DLSU men's basketball game in Upper Box A with an Upper Box B ticket.
4. I don't know exactly how to play bass guitar, but I ended up as bassist in our college band.
5. I once played Civ3 for three days straight.
6. I can find a way of getting to my destination even if I'm lost and I've ran out of money.
7. I sing Queen's
Bohemian Rhapsodyin videoke machines.

Seven things you can't do:
1. I can't finish academic-related work on time.
2. I don't know how to whistle.
3. I don't know how to ride a bike.
4. I can't play the piano.
5. I'm a frustrated drawer.
6. I can't do calculus even if my life depended on it.
7. Last in a romantic relationship for at least a year.

Seven things that attract you to the opposite sex:
1. same interests
2. could carry herself well
3. could jam with the boys
4. candid sense of humour
5. free-spirited
6. a good conversationalist
7. has an adventurous streak

Seven celeb crushes (whether local or foreign)
1. Alicia Silverstone
2. Neve Campbell
3. Zhang Ziyi
4. Anastasia Myskina
5. Julia Clarete
6. Jang Nara
7. Anna Laruccea

Seven people you want to see to take this quiz:
1.
soloflite
2.
XpRosed
3. Nasty Chief
4. love,peace,souljah
5. neverneverland
6. forg files
7. ijames

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?