10/13/2005

This is not a week for me...

Let's start with Thursday, circa 7:15pm last week.

TY Tang's midrange corner jumper rolled out of the rim, which led to the loss of defending champion DLSU Green Archers in UAAP men's basketball.

Then over the weekend, the Atlanta Braves dropped in the National League Division Series yet again.

This Tuesday, the DLSU-D Patriots lost to EAC-Manila in the UCAA basketball championships because of a solitary freethrow with time expired.

And while the DLSU community is still recuperating with the Salgado batok issue, here comes another dagger.

This is not my week... sports-wise. But I wouldn't trade it if it meant my grades this semester.

Just one more written exam and one makeup test to go and the semester's over! Yes, my priorities have been distorted the past two weeks. I prefered a passing grade over a UAAP basketball championship.

It's the apocalypse, I say!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?