12/19/2005

Some thoughts

12/6/05

Everything takes a whole new meaning when strange events occur to you afterwards. The night after I watched the movie, then again later.

Man, this is so freaky. If this is a game, then I don’t to play with it. I have dared myself enough.

And this is the reason why I couldn’t start doing that friggin’ reaction paper even if it’s worth my passing grade. I just couldn’t start, and I couldn’t finish. I don’t what would happen afterwards.

As I while away, distracting myself, listening endlessly to The Care’s Chandeliers, these are just mere ruses to escape the situation. I don’t need to recount what I felt and what happened. They would forever be etched in my mind. You go figger.

Should I for documentation purposes or should I not?

-----

12/19/06

As an addendum, I saw someone who was making fun one scene in the said movie. Saw her during prelims week with a cast wrapped around her arm.

Evil does exist. Or is it just my paranoid mind working overtime?

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?