1/05/2006

The PBA Fiesta Conference 2005-06 Appreciation list

1. Batang Red Bull Thunder – didn’t I mention in a previous entry that I am cheering for Red Bull this conference no matter how much I hate this team?

2. Alaska Aces – underachievers them lot. I’m starting to get disappointed.

3. Talk N’ Text Phone Pals – by default. Mark Cardona.

4. Purefood Chunkee Corn Beef Giants – it’s more of Jondan Salvador than James Yap or Kirby Raymundo. Koy Banal assists Ryan Gregorio on the bench.

5. Barangay Ginebra Gin Kings – The Fast and the Furious are growing on me. And oh yeah, Eric Menk’s back.

6. San Miguel Beermen – with a lineup like theirs and at the bottom of the standings, what’s up with that?

7. Air 21 Express – I may not agree with the team philosophy but they still have Renren Ritualo in their lineup.

8. Coca Cola Tigers – Coke who? Rudy Hatfield where?

9. Sta. Lucia Realtors – Alex Cabagnot, I like. Kenneth Duremdes, Marlou Aquino, and Dennis Espino, I don’t.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?