6/23/2007

All together now

It has been more than a month now that I ceased my FM radio boycott. Blame it on two Lasallian dj's that I tuned in to back when I was still a loyal listener to that station in the rightmost part of the channel. At that time, to change the tuner is already a task in itself.

Nevertheless, it is just a partial cessation since the fact that their mother station is still too pop for my taste.

-----

There are beach volleyball and beach football. They are recognized as disciplines on their own.

But have you heard of beach rugby? Apparently, there is such.

-----

Damm... accidentally erased my mobile inbox again for the nth time. Yeah, a sign to either purchase new keypads or ditch it for a new unit altogether.

-----

Dammer... net has been freegin' slow the past week or so. Time to change ISPs. Or better yet, start saving for wireless broadband. Globelines has a good deal.

-----

I pass resumes, I do not get a call. I wonder if I am just underqualified at any field or what.

-----

Give me more novacaine. The gum where my premolar used to be still hurts like hell.
-----

I guess 'tis just not my day/week.


-----

What else needs a shoutout? Oh yeah, Ambing by Easy is THE GREATEST SONG ON EARTH. Evarrr...

Now, how do I share it to the rest of the world when I am relying on mere AOL-speed dialup?


-----

When emo becomes your happy music, what does that tell you?

-----

There is hope for local free tv... I think.

Mommy Elsie's Problematic Show, ABC, Tuesday, 10pm.
The So-Called Life of Ryan Garcia is Going Public, RPN, Tuesday, 10:30pm.

-----

300 is the perfect movie, and I will tell you why.

All your base are covered. Every demographic was represented. The guys had their action flick, the girls had their abs, the comic fanboys had their fix, the geeks had their CGI, the filmheads had their visual spectacle.

The only market neglected it seems are the purist history buffs, which had a piece of Ancient Greek culture romanticized.

That, in essence, is my late, late comment regarding the best made movie that was based on a comic. Sin City is a close, close second. Move over, cliche-filled Spidey 2.

-----

Who returned my Blogger dashboard to English? I was having fun when it was in vernacular.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?