6/10/2007

Newsbits

Quickly now...

Found out from here that Rivermaya is reportedly as good as dead. I passed this around and friends confirmed. After finding out that two Patriots volleyball players were recently killed, I do not know how I would deal with this...

-----

Which leads me to...

Former Patriots Christopher Quine and Ronnie Borlagdatan got rained by bullets in Dasma Bayan last Monday with Borlagdatan dying on the spot and Quine eventually succumbing a few days later. As for the reason of the killing, that is still under investigation by the DasmariƱas police.

This got more mileage than the Soc Rivera issue since this was reported by trimedia.

We do not need this damm siyet to happen, really.

-----

Here are...

Two unique takes on why SM3 is 50-50. I agree, it is not the best in the series, but it is not the worst either.

Emo parker rules! I believe it was necessarily long to introduce the new characters, because I believe either one or both of them would have a significant role in SM4. *crosses fingers*

Unlike Pirates 3. Why develop new characters if they would just eventually become glorified extras in the end? Should have gone for Shrek the Third that day instead.

-----

I am posting entries in advance because...

I just realized that I am fully booked until the 11th. Debut, yearend seminar, what have you. I might have to miss covering the finals of the Nike Summer League and my regular salsa class.

-----

Finally...

LimeWire PRO is 1337. It is the dialup bandwidth that could not handle the pressure.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?