6/29/2007

Tay na, birthday ko na pala...

At least it is now official.

Usually, the mood is expectant and enthusiastic. I guess what threw me off was when Elaigh greeted me two days ahead and the mom and the rest of the household were already singing with still two hours to spare.

The left me depressed the last few hours of my 24th year. And when I whine that I am getting a year older, I guess I am getting older. This is so not me.

Used to be I do not mind because what matters is the mental age. It is good to know that I am still stuck as a 19 year old. But I have to gradually accept that I am actually 25 and that the froshie batch is nine years my junior and I am considering jailtime if I plan to touch of them.

Had Marthy and Iandoc greet me online. They got first dibs. But had to ask time from them first before they had to do the shoutout, just to make things official. Yeah, I am finicky that way.

So far, the first two hours have been swell. The netz has been faster than usual. That is consolation enough. Plus I get to treat myself to the DLSU-Manila women's basketball team fundraiser party in Temple later after work. What is cooler still is that a few hours from now is the NBA Draft.

How neat is that? My birthday is a historical day.

Another thing. 29-6=23. Wooh!

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?