7/02/2007

Had a wicked birthday weekend

Let me count the ways.

1. I had an eyeful of Kady Wilson in Project Green Light and then some Friday night.
2. I felt leet in the La Latina Noche aka the Grupo Filipino Salsa anniversary party, thanks to Iandoc's new rueda moves Saturday night.
3. I got to watch Rivermaya's first gig post-Rico early Sunday. More on this later.
4. Ferrari finished 1-2 for the first time this season with Kimi winning his first race since the Australian Grand Prix.
5. Id0l Macmac Card0na had another monster game with 38 points on 14/17 shooting to eliminate Red Bull. He is a sure shot candidate for Player of the Conference, but I smell MVP. And I am not referring to the owner of the team he is playing for right now.
6. The icing is that the Blue Eagle-bannered San Miguel squad was sent off by Alaska.

How are those highlights for a wicked birthday weekend?

Besides the Project Green Light party as gift to myself (and also as support to the DLSU-Manila women's basketball team), I bought myself those square marble thingies that you supposedly put in aquariums. And I used my Timezone power points to procure those.

Finally, I already have counters I could use when I join Magic: The Gathering tournaments. Next on the wish list are those small dice that go 50 bucks-a-set that Neutral Grounds sell.

God knows I am so thankful for these wonderful series of events.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?