12/12/2007

I am turning Koreanese, I really think so

Starting Saturday, I am back in my Christmas gig. Please, do not tell this would become seasonal just like my UAAP/NCAA racket for Ubelt (if you click the link right now, you would be redirected to RP Sports which is currently providing 2007 SEA Games updates).

Going back, this time this is for the aunt in the Bloomfield English Languange Learning (BELL) Center. Back when I was applying, I shared my epiphany with friends and these are some of the feedback I received.

"Dahil it will rob us of whatever competitive advantage we have left. Unless the offer is way too good that the joke is on them." - Sealdi

Ouch on the first sentence. Slapped by my own philosophy in life. Yeah, I am one of the root causes why Filipinos are becoming less unique as a people, as a race even, as time goes by.

"Teach how Filipino nation first." - Kathy

Second ouch. One of the persons I poured my frustrations at during the time I could see the relevance of what I was doing around this time last year.

"As long as they're under your power." - Celiza

The only 'positive' comment I got besides the scattering 'Astigs' and 'Cools' I received.

Whoring at the time of globalization this is. The other one is call cennering, but that is a different topic altogether.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?