4/20/2009

Moving in other places

Then again, I update this as much as I deposit money in the bank. There should be no fuss in freelancing for other sites.

Just to let you know, I could also be found in the following places and I submit/post content there more often:
UBelt.com
Manila Bulletin
Tempo
GMANews.tv - without tagline, but you could pretty much guess which writeups are mine
PBL Official Website
2009 Nike Summer League

And now... my new 'project'

GREENARCHERS.PH

I am also status floating on the following sites:
codedMUSHROOM - currently undergoing reconstruction
The 15th Parallel

I also have 'archives' in the following locations:
UAAPgames.com - site is already down because the people there are dumb
2007 Nike Summer League - now contains 2008 NSL content
2008 Nike Summer League - if they use the same database, will be supplanted by 2009 NSL data. How cool is that?

Anyway, I already got tired of collating articles for portfolio purposes. There are too many to keep track of. These are just the online content. How about those that do not get to see web time like several of my articles in Manila Bulletin, Tempo, Animo Magazine, YoU, and others I could not recall this moment.

Oh yeah. I also lost my password in this Angelfire account. Which means all in-house updates and changes (as if I care) can only be done via Blogger.

That sucks. And this is also the reason why I am starting this mini-rebellion with this I-forsaken website. Then again, what is bad with right click->view source then transplant all code into my other Angelfire account?

Or maybe I am just bored and I do not want to do anything about it.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?