12/12/2008

WPBL 2008 PG Flex Linoleum Cup appreciation list

Yes, the playoffs are underway. So, what?

1. Sunkist-De La Salle Archers – they may not have won a game but they are still my fave team. Duh! Go, Ginny Velarde!

2. Oracle-Benilde Cool Blazers – another duh moment here. Good thing Leonette Salvacion is playing for this squad.

3. Smart Buddy-UP – Jonas Terrado likes this team for Sai Sadorra, TJ Jurado for Fille Cainglet, while I have my eyes on Danielle Bautista. And oh yeah, Jac Cruz is on the roster.

4. Ever Bilena Gandang Pinay – hooray for De La Salle Patriot Emma Morada for making it to the final cut!

5. Muscle Tape-Lyceum Pirates – what, no Machiko Matsuno? Boo, you! Heard she has a heart problem. That could be fixed. *wink* *wink*

6. Xtreme Magic Sing-RP Youth – what I like with the national juniors squad is that despite the handicap, they fight until the end.

7. Discovery Suites-RP Team – this National squad is an enigma to me. No Matsuno, no Fil-Foreigners. And is that gangling Chinese naturalized yet?

8. Mail and More Comets – I have no idea who their players are.

9. Oracle-Far Eastern Tamaraws – Romero and Montinola tie-up here. Get back to me when the memorandum of understanding is already done.

10. Nutri-C-Ateneo Eagles – oh, come on. Where else do you think I would put them?

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?